Découvrez le livre de 240 pages "Etsy 101: Sell Your Crafts on Etsy" de Steve Weber, paru en janvier 2012.
«Step away from the craft fair. Set up shop on Etsy, the world market for art, design and home decor!
For artists, crafters, designers, and vintage resellers, it's a revolution. Never before has it been so easy to open a storefront that will reach millions of paying customers--with no up-front investment--online, in an afternoon!
Learn how thousands of Etsians, young and old, have launched their business on a shoestring, usually part-time at home.
See how to sell items quickly, earn money, and have fun doing it.
Discover the new twist on good old-fashioned word-of-mouth advertising made possible online, courtesy of Facebook, Google, and Etsy itself. You'll learn the best tools for making it all work, no computer geekery required.
With tips to work smarter, you'll have more time to spend doing what you love: creating, finding new treasures, and belonging to a community of like-minded, independent artisans.
• Read easy-to-follow guides for registering on Etsy.com and selling your handmade items, vintage finds, or crafting supplies.
• Instantly supplement your brick-and-mortar store sales with an online sales outlet in the world's biggest and best-known artists' marketplace.
• See examples and insider tips from dozens of Etsy's top sellers.
• Learn to create an online shop and market your own brand.
• See how to describe and photograph your items like a consummate professional.
• Learn how to price your items to maximize your sales and fatten your profits.
• Learn how to process your Etsy payments and avoid scams.
• Get tax deductions for your home studio or office, and travel expenses.
• License your designs to extend your reach and earn more.
• Automate your administrative chores with Etsy apps.
• Learn to use keywords to drive visitors to your Etsy shop.
• Generate word of mouth and "free" advertising, and see why paid advertising is usually a waste of money.
• Take your business to the next level by attracting wholesalers and retailers».
Living in USA, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in Canada, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in United Kingdom, please use this LINK to buy this book.