Découvrez le livre de 120 pages "How to Start a Sewing Business" de Emily Saggers, paru en juin 2012.
«How to Start a Sewing Business: Essential Start Up Tips to Boost Your Sewing Business Success is a simple and easy-to-apply book in which you will discover the essential steps to take to start your business on the road to profit, in the shortest time possible. Inside you'll discover...
- Setting Up Your Sewing Business: An Overview
- How to Name Your Business
- Why 99% of Small Business Owners Slip Up Here
- And How To Avoid "Poor Name" Pitfalls
- The Easy Way to Draw Up a Business Plan
- No More Wasted Time & Effort
- Calculate Your Start-up Costs
- So Your Money Goes Further
- How to Obtain Small Business Grants
- Follow These Little-Known Rules
- Get Insurance for Your Business
- The Right Way
- How to Trademark Your Business Name and Logo
- So Your Business Is Protected From The Start
- Writing an LLC Operating Agreement
- What To Do And Why
- How To Write a Company Brochure
- So Customers Want What You Offer
- How to Lease Office Space
- And Get The Best Price
- Managing Your Employees
- How to Market Your Sewing Business
- So You Bring In Customers Fast».
Living in USA, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in Canada, please use this LINK to buy this book.
Living in United Kingdom, please use this LINK to buy this book.